Friday, September 17, 2010

We made it!

Well, we made it safe and sound. We arrived yesterday, in Madrid, at 7:00 AM. Our flight was uneventful. The weather is beautiful over her. The first thing we did was go and see the dogs that would be coming home with us. They are all beautiful. We even picked our the last dog that will be coming home to Virginia to be adopted in Pennsylvania. Her name is Carmela and she is a black galga with some white on her face. She is 3 years old and a sweetheart.

I haven't been able to get out to take pictures because I have been sick since we arrived. I have very bad head and chest congestion. All I've been doing is sleeping. I finally went to the Pharmacy today to get some medication so I am hoping that helps.

Christiane arrived today from Germany and it is wonderful to see her. She will spend the next 4 days with us. Tonight we are going out to our usual pizza shop for dinner.

I will try to post some pictures tomorrow.

Love,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment