Monday, September 28, 2009

Another day in the neighborhood

Paula and I left for the US Embassy around 8:45 this morning. We got lost inside Madrid, so with 25 minutes left to spare, we tracked down a taxi driver to lead us to the embassy. We arrived 10 minutes before they closed. I dropped Paula at the door and began circluing until I found a parking spot.

We finished at the embassy at 1:30 and headed back to Scooby. We stopped briefly for lunch and arrived back at Scooby at 4:30. Paula began working with the girls and I worked with Fermin on the animals we are bringing home.

Tonight we will be laying low, eating baked potatoes with butter, cheese and salsa (yum!). I believe we will have lost weight by the time we arrive home.

Claire is very sick today. She drank some of the water without thinking.

Tomorrow evening we will have dinner with Fermin and Sandra.

Love,
Diane, Paula, Amy, Claire, Julie and Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment